IN ITALY MS IS A BRAND OF CIGARETTE
In Italy, MS is the name of a brand of a cigarette.
In Italy, cigarettes were and still are, basically, a sate monopoly. The name MS stands for 'Monopoli di Stato:" State Monopolies.
In the States, there are many more meanings for MS. It could stand for Mississippi, or Magnolia State. It could also signify manuscript, like this one, here. It may indicate a title, a miss. Or it may very well be; Masters in Science.
Or it could just simply mean: Multiple Sclerosis.
* * *
1. When I have a long day, sometimes I get dizzy--that's when the
2. When my legs are weak my thick canes are better--I have three.
3. When my legs are too weak and I feel dizzy and nauseous, my crutches are best.
4. My fingers get so tangled at times; I can barely hold a pen.
5. Worst is when the invisible symptoms act up and I can't think.
6. Just as bad is when I am fatigued and can't do much of
7. Then there are the meds. These are worse than the disease itself,
8. Interferon is horrific in many ways, and I don't care what the
9. The illness really starts to suck when they give the steroids.
10. And I'm not sure if the bouts of depression I feel are just